Background Checks for NAID Certification
Need help meeting NAID Certification Requirements for background checks? VettFirst Security specializes in Employee Background Screening and understands the NAID background screening requirements. We provide employee screening services that meet the following NAID requirements:
7 Year Criminal Record Searches
- I-9/e Verify Verification
- Social Security Header Search
- Nationwide Criminal History Record Search
- Motor Vehicle Records Verification
- Pre Hire Initial Drug Testing (5 and 10 Panel)
- Federal Criminal Record Search
- County Criminal Record Search
- State Criminal Record Search
- Monthly Monitoring for active warrants and arrests
- *Military Court Martial Record Verification (optional)
7 Year Employment History Verification
- 7 Year Employment History Verification (employment search will at a minimum;
- Name, City and State of the previous employer,
- Dates of employment, as reported by the employee,
- Date of verification (or attempted verification if the previous employer cannot be reached), Indication of if the previous employer was able to verify the dates employment.
* The Importance of Conducting Court Martial Convictions checks as part of your companies Background Screening Program
Because of the First Baptist shooting Cities sue Defense Department over reporting to federal background check database. The lawsuit follows the mass shooting at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas, by a lone gunman identified as 26-year-old Devin Patrick Kelley. Kelley’s 2012 court martial conviction for domestic assault while he was in the Air Force was not reported to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS). Vettfirst Security is the only third-party background screening company that provide verifiable military criminal court martial record verifications. Add this search to strengthen your background screening solution.
Not all background checks meet the NAID Certification requirements, which are very specific to ensure that an employee’s records are thoroughly checked before they are allowed to have access to confidential material.
Click here to view the requirements for NAID Certification.